Code Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Asian, 24/7 Is Heaven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~~~~BIG BANG
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm by musicstar

» CREDITING THE FORUMS
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm by musicstar

» APPLICATIONS! [Accepting Open]
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm by musicstar

» Posting News
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Posting Pictures.
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Rules Should Be Followed!
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm by musicstar

» On or Off? game
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm by RiMsHa &#48121&#5

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates
PhotobucketCassiopeia Family
>The GazettE Sekai Forum

Top posters
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March Vote_lcap[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March Voting_bar[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March Vote_rcap 
hyemi:]
[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March Vote_lcap[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March Voting_bar[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March Vote_rcap 
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
emerheliena
SanLuvTVXQ
{ x } JAEholic
Alexa004
injosu
I love DBSK!!!!!
nukimiaka

[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

Number of posts : 210

[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March   [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Fellow GazeFans get ready to jump and ride with the rockers!!!!gonna buy it oh yeah

Quote :
the GazettE announced at the show that they will be releasing a new single, "DISTRESS AND COMA", on March 25th. No details beyond the title and release date have yet been announced.

The band will perform a show in Makuhari, Chiba on March 10th, about 2 weeks before the single's release date. Tickets go on sale February 14th, and carry a price tag of 6300 JPY in advance, or 7000 JPY at the door.

Credits to +musicjapan+
Back to top Go down
http://fujimoto-michikotopia.blogspot.com
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
RiMsHa &#48121&#5

Number of posts : 473

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March   [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am

Yaahhhh!!! *jumps up and down* i wanted to post this!!!
me me me!!! not fair
Back to top Go down
http://seiryuu-azuredragon.blogspot.com/
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March   [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:10 am

shasha...nyahaha ur evil twin has posted it...
lolx *stucked my tongue out bluekz*
wakakaka...u can post other news too
Back to top Go down
http://fujimoto-michikotopia.blogspot.com
injosu
News Writter
News Writter
injosu

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March   [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 pm

A new single cool
Can not wait to hear it^^
Yeaa Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/injosuurd
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March   [NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March Empty

Back to top Go down

[NEWS]the GazettE's new single in March
Page 1 of 1