Code Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Asian, 24/7 Is Heaven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~~~~BIG BANG
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm by musicstar

» CREDITING THE FORUMS
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm by musicstar

» APPLICATIONS! [Accepting Open]
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm by musicstar

» Posting News
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Posting Pictures.
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Rules Should Be Followed!
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm by musicstar

» On or Off? game
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm by RiMsHa &#48121&#5

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates
PhotobucketCassiopeia Family
>The GazettE Sekai Forum

Top posters
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} Vote_lcap[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} Voting_bar[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} Vote_rcap 
hyemi:]
[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} Vote_lcap[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} Voting_bar[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} Vote_rcap 
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
emerheliena
SanLuvTVXQ
{ x } JAEholic
Alexa004
injosu
I love DBSK!!!!!
nukimiaka

[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

Number of posts : 210

[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} Empty
PostSubject: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:27 pm

nyehehehe tis is my 1st GazettE's fanfictions so i hope i can do well to come out something that all of you liked if it isn't good enough please give me your honest comments about it...so here's my fan fiction well this fan fiction is different from other fics...i skipped the prologue part and directly jumped into the chapter 1...hehex minna san dozou cool cool

Chapter 1 :- The Long Lost Meet
chapter 1 part 1
"NO~~~~~NO~~~DON'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!!"
"REITA...REITA..."
Reita hugging a girl with both of his strong arms and protecting the girl from a few mens that wanted to take the girl away...
"Mister...we got no other choice this is the order from our mistress...she doesn't allowed her daughter to be with a visual kei artist like you so please make our job more easier by handing out our miss for us..."
"I'VE ALREADY TOLD ALL OF YOU TO STAY AWAY...I WILL NEVER ALLOWED YOU GUYS TO TAKE HER AWAY!!!NEVER!!!!" Reita shouted with all his might
"WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS NOISE HERE!???HEY WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER!???"
suddenly a woman speaks...she's the girl's mother...
"Mistress we're terribly sorry!!!*bows* that guy doesn't allow us to go near him!!!"
"oh well...let me handle it!!!"
that woman walked slowly towards Reita's direction...
"hey there young man...can you please be kind enough to give me back my daughter for me!???"
"NO...WHAT DO YOU WANT!???"
"Young Man...my patient has limits you know and now it's over the limit...i tell you what i want!!!I WANT MY DAUGHTER BACK AND STAY AWAY FROM GUYS LIKE YOU!!!GOOD FOR NOTHING JUNK!!!"
the woman shouted back at Reita and makes Reita in shocked...
when the woman saw that..she quickly ordered those guys to get her daughter...
"UMMA...WAEGURE *mom...why!??*"
"SHIKUROH...*shut up*"
"Young man we shall meet again...nope maybe we're not...hehehe"
the girl's and so as the other people's face slowly faded away and gone in front of him...suddenly a sound call for him...
"Reita!!!Reita!!!wake up already you sleepy head!!!"
it was Aoi who tries to wake him up zillion of times...Reita slowly open his eyes and stare at the ceiling...
"MY GOD!!!finally you have waken up...in a minute there i was thought of to go into the bathroom and get a pail of water get ready to splash you..."
"hehehe...."
"Reita!!!Aoi!!!Both of you get ready quickly!!!we will go in an 30 minutes time...."
this time it was their manager that speaks...nyahahaha

--Inside the car--
"OMG...why did i dreamed of that last night!???it has been 2 years time by now..."
reita keep on repeating the same question in their whole journey to the concert venue...they're gonna rehearse for their coming concert there...

they finally arrived at the venue and walk into the hall...the hall was huge and beautiful...and it's nicely decorated too...so everything here seems so far so good...

--At the other side of the country--
"OMG..OMG...O_o ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"
"yah yah yah Tomoame...you want all of us to be deaf for the sake of your highly pitched scream!???"
"well you can't blame on that Rika...coz i got five tickets to GazettE's concert!!!"
"WHAT!???seriously you're not bluffing aren't you!???"
"LOL Mizu... of course i'm not bluffing see here's the tickets"
*taking the tickets out and show it to her friends*
"Tomoame~~~OMG so who you'll bring along with you!???"asked Tsuki
"well i'll be bringing the four of you of course...the four of you are my best friends in this whole wide world who else i'm going to bring if it's not the four of you!!!"
"hooray~~~" Rika,Mizu and Tsuki cheers happily suddenly someone's speaks
"erm...you guys...i have a question to ask ne!!!"
"Michiko...what's that you wanted to ask!???"
"Tomoame~~~who's GazettE!???"
"OMO..OMO..OMO...you don't know who's GazettE are!??"
"Mizu don't blame me okay...my umma doesn't allows me to admire teen idol stars"
"Michiko well let's just say that they're a wonderful Visual Kei band"
"Tsuki...=_=||| that's not helping okay!???"
"well Michiko you must follow the four of us to the concert because you're the leader of the Stargazer..."
"okay i'll ask my umma for that"
__________________________________________________________________________________

ends of the part one in chapter one
so please tell me your point of view and opinions about this fics... Gomen~ Gomen~
and i might have lotsa grammar mistakes ne..hihihi
Back to top Go down
http://fujimoto-michikotopia.blogspot.com
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
RiMsHa &#48121&#5

Number of posts : 473

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 am

you wrote this fanfic??? cheers cheers
really sad beginning Crying ... but it's only the beginning
and umm ... which one of those girls was the one reita was holding?? *_*
florrie used a little girl on purpose ... Kekeke
or she would have died with jealousy right? lol
Back to top Go down
http://seiryuu-azuredragon.blogspot.com/
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:37 pm

wakakaka shasha u wanna know hu's the little girl...
nyehehehe it'll be reveal soon...juz wait patiently okay shasha Kekeke Kekeke
Back to top Go down
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
RiMsHa &#48121&#5

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:25 pm

patiently ... there's no time for patience ... update quicklyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:20 am

hehehex shasha lolx here's the part 2 of chapter 1 enjoy ah shasha aigoo swt swt Hide Hide

part 2
--In the Fujimoto's mansion--
"Umma...you know my friend Tomoame right umma!???" asked Michiko
"yes my dear daughter...why you suddenly ask me question like that!???"
"well umma she wants to bring me to a concert in Japan and my other three friends are following as well...so umma can i go to the concert!???"
"hmm let me ask your ottosan first then i'll give you our permission of whether you can go or not later...wait for a while my dear!!!"
~~~after a few minutes later~~~
"Michiko chan...hmm your ottosan allows you to go so your umma me has no opinion since your ottosan had allowed you...yes you may go with your friends to the concert"
"Omo umma really!??arigatou umma arigatou..."

---The Next Day at School--
"Michiko so what's your mother said last night!???does she allowed you to go with us!???"asked Hayashi
"hehehe Tomoame...yes my mom said since my ottosan has allowed so she got no objection for that"
"wow so Tomoame when's our flight to Japan!?"
"Mizu...be patient okay!??my ottosan will book our flight later and i'll tell the four of you by tonight!!!"
"yeah yeah yeah^-^"

--In The Airport--
"Rika chan what took you so long to arrive here!???"asked Mizu
"Mizu gomen ne...it's my ottosan he woked up late this morning...haish"
"well it's okay ne Rika as long as you made it"
"Michiko your the best ne^-^"
"ehem both of you we know that you two were real real truly best best friend but please don't be mushy in front of us because that will make us think negatively okay"
"hahahaha....Tomoame you're just jealous because Rika didn't praised you"
"Tsuki!!!!!!!!!"
*deng deng deng...all passengers to Japan please check in at the counter now!!!*
"issh come on let's go check in..."said Mizu

Quote :
mianhae minna san it's a short update but i promised to update a longer one next time okay skul works are making me crazee DIE! DIE!

Last edited by Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP on Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
RiMsHa &#48121&#5

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:44 am

yaay yaay they're going to see reita!! *jump jump* bounce bounce
ahh so it was michiko!!! omo ... update again soon!!! ><
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:23 am

part 2 continued...
--Narita Airport--
"OMG what's in your luggage Mizu...you brought the whole house with you is it!??"mumbled Tomoame
"Tomoame...ehem ehem don't mumbling!!!"
"Mizu keundae *but* your luggage is so heavy...you want to murder me is it!??if yeah then i can give you a knife right now then you can just stab me X_X"
"choi choi choi Tomoame don't say unlucky stuff when we're on a trip"
"mianhae Tsuki...jinja mianhae"
"girls...do you girls want to go now!???if no then me and Rika will go on the trip with just the two of us nyahahaha"
"Michiko you're so cold blooded...help me with the luggage!!!!"
suddenly Tomoame's head been pouted by someone...
"ouch who dares to hit Hayashi Tomoame's head!!!!come out this instant!!!!"
"ME!!!got any objection!???"
"OMO O_o it's Rika...hehehex Rika san any thing that i can help you^-^"
"are you an idiot or something!??there's a trolley at there and yet you want to carry all the luggage with your two hands!???"
the other three girls immediately laugh like hell....hahahahaha
"girls come on...let's go!!!we want to check into the hotel later!!!"

--In The Hotel--
"ahhh~~~~omg my butt is pain..."
"LOL Tsuki...our butt pain too but as long as we can come here and see GazettE then it's worthy...nyahahaha"
"Mizu!!!Mizu!!!I agreed with you^0^"
"Tomoame...lolx we're friends and band members...of course you must agreed with what i said..."
"yierr you girls are so bad...bully me all the time...i know i'm shorter than the four of you...i know i'm the shortest...but don't always bully me okay!???"
"Tomoame~~~it's your turn to take bath ne"
"i'm coming Rika~~~~~"
later that night....Michiko dreamed a dream that she had never dreamed before...it was a sad scene...in her dream there was few men voices and her umma's voice...then she was awaked by Rika...
"Michiko rise has shine...faster go get change we'll be going to shopping today..shop for the whole day...wakakakaka"
"okay~~~~"

after shopping later that night
"wah....i'm so tired but we sure does shopped a lot of stuffs today ne..."
"Rika the one who shopped the most was YOU!!!wakakaka"
"ehem Mizu what did you just said!???"
"but it's the fact Rika....right Tsuki!???"
"what!??what!???nothing i don't know anything..."
after the five of them took their bath they went to bed early because exhausted....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Quote :
again another short update on this fics nyahahaha part 2 is a long part ne...haven't finished yet to be continued

Last edited by Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
RiMsHa &#48121&#5

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:26 pm

I KNEW it was michiko .. how will reita react when he sees her??
will he see her .. omo this fic .. so addictive swt swt
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:34 pm

continued...
--The Next Day--
"girls...i have to go visiting my auntie in Yamate Hill,Yokohama...so i think i won't be joining you girls go shopping today...hehex mianhae"
"Michiko chan~~~it's okay ne my darling...relatives are more important than shopping"
"Rika lol yupe your absolutely right so i'll be seeing you girls tonight okay^0^"
"okay Michiko!!!!annyeong!!!!"said by the four of them

After a few hours ride...Michiko had finally arrived at Yokohama...now she just need to take her ride from Yokohama to Yamate Hill...hehe while she was waiting for her uncle to come and fetch her, she went to a nearby store to buy some chips and a can of drink...

"hmm...what shall i buy as my drink!???" she asked herself silently in her heart
Then she decided what to buy and as she was ready to take the drink there's one hand came out from nowhere and took the drink away...
"mister...ermm the drink i spotted it first so can you take the other drink!???"
"hey there's still got lots of drinks there!!!just simply pick one!!!"
"but mister i just only want that drink now!!!"
"issh okay okay nah here give it to you!!!!"
"thanks mister...arigatou gozaimasu!!!"
"it's alright^-^"
because that Michiko was lowering her body position all along and the guy didn't noticed who's the girl was...but as soon as Michiko looked up...the guy got shocked!!!he was so shocked and he can't said anything after he said it's alright!!!!

"bye mister hope we can meet again^0^"

"OMG O_O isn't that Michiko!???but how can she be here!??i tought she migrated to another country few years ago...but no matter what is the reason i'll definitely find her!!!"said the guy silently deep into the bottom of his heart
Back to top Go down
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
RiMsHa &#48121&#5

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:30 pm

THAT guy .. was reita right!! haha!!
i knew they'd meet!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}   [FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE} Empty

Back to top Go down

[FICS] The Destined Love {all members of GazettE}
Page 1 of 1