Code Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Asian, 24/7 Is Heaven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~~~~BIG BANG
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm by musicstar

» CREDITING THE FORUMS
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm by musicstar

» APPLICATIONS! [Accepting Open]
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm by musicstar

» Posting News
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Posting Pictures.
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Rules Should Be Followed!
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm by musicstar

» On or Off? game
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm by RiMsHa &#48121&#5

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates
PhotobucketCassiopeia Family
>The GazettE Sekai Forum

Top posters
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Vote_lcap[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Voting_bar[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Vote_rcap 
hyemi:]
[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Vote_lcap[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Voting_bar[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Vote_rcap 
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
emerheliena
SanLuvTVXQ
{ x } JAEholic
Alexa004
injosu
I love DBSK!!!!!
nukimiaka

[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 339

[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Empty
PostSubject: [NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories   [NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:55 pm

[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Shinee10

On the 27th, Newsen conducted an interview with SM Entertainment's new contemporary boy band SHINee, in which the 5 members revealed their casting stories.

Tae Min (youngest 14): "I started dancing since 3rd grade. I always loved to dance and when I heard that SM Entertainment was holding auditions, I rushed to go try out. I was lucky and got casted. Even now, whenever I have time, I'm always watching dance videos to learn new moves."

Ohn Yoo (leader): "As soon as I entered high school, I felt that I really wanted to sing, I fell in love with music. People around me also kept telling me that I sing pretty well, so I decided that I wanted to become a singer and enlisted in the SM Academy. From there, I was casted and am now a part of SHINee."

Key: "When I was in Kindergarten, I chose "singer" as my future dream occupation. When SM Entertainment held auditions, I tried out."

Min Ho: "I was road casted by chance. Even as a child, I always loved preforming for others, so when I was casted by luck, I was extremely happy."

Jong Hyun: "Ever since middle school, I was actively involved in various bands and performed at many competitions to further my skills. Luckily, at one of the competitions, an SM Entertainment representative was watching and I got casted."

The SHINee members also stated, "When we first met and were under training, we didn't really talk much to each other. We were all very young and we even got into a couple fights with each other, but we think that's pretty normal for all trainees."

A fight huh? Why do I have this hunch, that it was probably more like a scene straight out of Zoolander, except with infinitely worse hairstyles. In any regard, there you have it, the official behind the scenes stories of all 5 members.

[credit] spiderliliez
Back to top Go down
http://codewhatever.newstarforum.net
Alexa004
Wonder Girls Moderator
Wonder Girls Moderator

Number of posts : 133

[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: [NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories   [NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 pm

awww ...
The personal aim of becoming a singer or an artist was sweet ....
Taeminnie-shii was dancing from 3rd grade ...huh?cool
Wow and key-shii was in by luck ?
Onew-shii jus started singing in highschool ?
WOW !
They got some talent alrite !
thanks for sharing hemi unnie ^^
Gomen~
Back to top Go down

[NEWS] SHINee's Casting Stories
Page 1 of 1