Code Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Asian, 24/7 Is Heaven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~~~~BIG BANG
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm by musicstar

» CREDITING THE FORUMS
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm by musicstar

» APPLICATIONS! [Accepting Open]
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm by musicstar

» Posting News
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Posting Pictures.
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Rules Should Be Followed!
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm by musicstar

» On or Off? game
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm by RiMsHa &#48121&#5

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates
PhotobucketCassiopeia Family
>The GazettE Sekai Forum

Top posters
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators Vote_lcap[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators Voting_bar[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators Vote_rcap 
hyemi:]
[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators Vote_lcap[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators Voting_bar[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators Vote_rcap 
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
emerheliena
SanLuvTVXQ
{ x } JAEholic
Alexa004
injosu
I love DBSK!!!!!
nukimiaka

[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

Number of posts : 210

[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators Empty
PostSubject: [SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators   [SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:14 pm

hyemi ah...dunno whether can lyk this or not but here's the suggestion section so i've come out wif this toughts in my mind...ehem i think u can change the rankies ne...lyk the gazette mods...actually v can put VK mods coz there's alice nine and gazette in here...hmm dunno can or not hope u'll consider this...the VK mods can moderate both alice nine and gazette's sections... Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fujimoto-michikotopia.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 339

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators   [SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:24 am

Fuji Smile
Helloooo, well. I need a GPX maker. I will need to find one. So i will be waiting, to find one. Or i will just ask Janet.
Back to top Go down
http://codewhatever.newstarforum.net
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators   [SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:53 am

hye mi shi..lolx call me Flor as usual will do
still can't get used to my japanese name laugh laugh XD XD
so how bout the VK mods!??
VK = Visual Kei
well i think that since both gazette and alice nine are VK bands so it'll b easier lo
hahahax
Back to top Go down
http://fujimoto-michikotopia.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators   [SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators Empty

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] Rankies of the Moderators
Page 1 of 1