Code Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Asian, 24/7 Is Heaven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~~~~BIG BANG
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm by musicstar

» CREDITING THE FORUMS
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm by musicstar

» APPLICATIONS! [Accepting Open]
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm by musicstar

» Posting News
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Posting Pictures.
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Rules Should Be Followed!
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm by musicstar

» On or Off? game
Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm by RiMsHa &#48121&#5

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates
PhotobucketCassiopeia Family
>The GazettE Sekai Forum

Top posters
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Which dbsk member are you? Vote_lcapWhich dbsk member are you? Voting_barWhich dbsk member are you? Vote_rcap 
hyemi:]
Which dbsk member are you? Vote_lcapWhich dbsk member are you? Voting_barWhich dbsk member are you? Vote_rcap 
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
emerheliena
SanLuvTVXQ
{ x } JAEholic
Alexa004
injosu
I love DBSK!!!!!
nukimiaka

Which dbsk member are you?

Go down 
+3
SanLuvTVXQ
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
injosu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
injosu
News Writter
News Writter
injosu

Number of posts : 122

Which dbsk member are you? Empty
PostSubject: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Do this test to find out http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_dbsk_member_are_you

Your Result: Max Changmin

Max Changmin? Well, lets see... You're shy when meeting new people and you're a genius. But just because you're shy, doesnt mean you can't be mischevious. In your kinds of relationships, you take it seriously but have fun at the same time. You like to have fun a lot and tend to follow what the older people around you do. You're slim as well, but have a big appetite. In fact, you have such a big appetite you eat at the night almost everyday. Other languages facsinate you except the one you speak fluently. You also have manners too. Either way, you're a Max Changmin!! YAY!

Xiah Junsu
Hero JaeJoong
Micky Yoochun
U-know Yuhno

Which dbsk member are you? Resultlj8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/injosuurd
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
RiMsHa &#48121&#5

Number of posts : 473

PostSubject: Re: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Here's my answer ^^
You're more changmin than me
and thank you for the idea injo ^^

Which dbsk member are you? Dbsk_q10
Back to top Go down
http://seiryuu-azuredragon.blogspot.com/
SanLuvTVXQ
News Writter
News Writter
SanLuvTVXQ

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:56 am

This is mine....

Your Result: Max Changmin

Max Changmin? Well, lets see... You're shy when meeting new people and you're a genius. But just because you're shy, doesnt mean you can't be mischevious. In your kinds of relationships, you take it seriously but have fun at the same time. You like to have fun a lot and tend to follow what the older people around you do. You're slim as well, but have a big appetite. In fact, you have such a big appetite you eat at the night almost everyday. Other languages facsinate you except the one you speak fluently. You also have manners too. Either way, you're a Max Changmin!! YAY!

U-know Yunho
Xiah Junsu
Hero JaeJoong
Micky Yoochun

I hope i can get JaeJoong Oppa or Yunho Oppa..
But i didn't get it.... Sad

Yeah, Changmin Oppa is gud 2...
Hehehehe...

Btw, why we all get Changmin oppa yh ??
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/70227267
injosu
News Writter
News Writter
injosu

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:12 pm

I think because the most answer we give are the same.
I give one time just for fun other answers and the i got yoochun
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/injosuurd
{ x } JAEholic
DBSK Moderator
DBSK Moderator
{ x } JAEholic

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:52 am

LOL! i got changmin too. o.o;

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/missy_jae
babyChun143

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Your Result: Micky Yoochun

Micky Yoochun? Well, let's see... You're mean at times, but nice too. But it wont matter because of your irresistable charm. Hero JaeJoong even said that even when Micky bit something he was still cute in a way. So let this be a compliment to you, your charm is just like Micky's. You're lazy at times, and order people around to do the jobs for you. But when they need help, you're always there 100%. You're very emotional, the most. But it doesnt matter, because you love to crack jokes and have a very fun time. Congrats! You're a Micky Yoochun

I GOT HIM!!!!
I swear I'm lazy ahahaha..Tankie injo for da link of the quiz Happy Happy
Back to top Go down
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
RiMsHa &#48121&#5

Number of posts : 473

PostSubject: Re: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:01 pm

My Rival Zai xp wrote:
Your Result: Micky Yoochun

Micky Yoochun? Well, let's see... You're mean at times, but nice too. But it wont matter because of your irresistable charm. Hero JaeJoong even said that even when Micky bit something he was still cute in a way. So let this be a compliment to you, your charm is just like Micky's. You're lazy at times, and order people around to do the jobs for you. But when they need help, you're always there 100%. You're very emotional, the most. But it doesnt matter, because you love to crack jokes and have a very fun time. Congrats! You're a Micky Yoochun

I GOT HIM!!!!
I swear I'm lazy ahahaha..Tankie injo for da link of the quiz Happy Happy

oh nooooooo why did my rival get my love?!
xD lol joking zai i'm just a teeny weeny bit
jealous that you got yoochun and i didn't =D

very tinyjealousy, honest Razz
Back to top Go down
http://seiryuu-azuredragon.blogspot.com/
jaejin~
Code Green
Code Green
jaejin~

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Your Result: Hero JaeJoong

Hero Jaejoong? Well, let's see... You seem to have a cold exterior when meeting new people, but deep down inside you're the exact opposite. You in fact have a big heart who cares about his family and friends. But doens't mean you can't be mean at times too. Sure, your mean when you want to be. You love to prepare and clean things up when needed and you need to feel like you are loved. Or at least, you like to give love. Just like JaeJoong, you are emotional at times too. But it doesnt matter either way, you have the most killer looks. So yeah, you're a Hero JaeJoong! YAY!

--------------
wakakaka!!!
jaejo0ng oppa!!!!
i g0t chuuuuu!!!!!
s0 hapii!!!
and yea i'm c0ld~
Quote :
you have the most killer looks
Blushing
wakakaakaka!!!
Back to top Go down
Alexa004
Wonder Girls Moderator
Wonder Girls Moderator

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Which dbsk member are you?   Which dbsk member are you? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:15 pm

MY ANSWER ~
WOW ~~
I never expected this !
----------------------
Your Result: U-know Yuhno

U-know Yuhno? Well, let's see... You act like a leader in your own group of either friends or family. You like to play pranks on people for fun, but is nice at the same time. You love your family a lot and respect your friends enough. You love children, and when you were younger you were often called a bit wild sometimes. Dancing something you like to do. You have a unique charm as well. You dont get mad that easily either. So... yep, you're a U-know Yuhno!!!
Max Changmin

Hero JaeJoong

Micky Yoochun

Xiah Junsu
----------------------------
YAY !!
My Yunho-shii ^^
LOL
He is my favorite though ~
YUNHO SHII AND TVXQ FIGHTING ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content