Code Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Asian, 24/7 Is Heaven

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~~~~BIG BANG
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 pm by musicstar

» Member's 411~~
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm by musicstar

» CREDITING THE FORUMS
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 pm by musicstar

» APPLICATIONS! [Accepting Open]
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:54 pm by musicstar

» Posting News
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Posting Pictures.
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm by musicstar

» Rules Should Be Followed!
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:52 pm by musicstar

» On or Off? game
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 pm by RiMsHa &#48121&#5

ShoutMix chat widget
Affiliates
PhotobucketCassiopeia Family
>The GazettE Sekai Forum

Top posters
RiMsHa &#48121&#5
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated Vote_lcap[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated Voting_bar[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated Vote_rcap 
hyemi:]
[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated Vote_lcap[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated Voting_bar[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated Vote_rcap 
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
emerheliena
SanLuvTVXQ
{ x } JAEholic
Alexa004
injosu
I love DBSK!!!!!
nukimiaka

[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 339

[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated Empty
PostSubject: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:12 am

Prologue

“YES!” Hye Mi said as she stretched her arms breathing in the fresh air. “Getting off that stupid plane is wonderful!”
“Stupid? Since when are planes stupid?” I joked to her as I yawned. “You’re just jealous because a certain someone was checking out another certain someone… *cough cough* your boyfriend!”
“Aww, are you jealous?” teased Seungri as he grinned at her while watching Hye Mi pout.
“Don’t be stupid,” said Ria eonni holding hands with Jiyong. “That girl was damn ugly.”
“She’s not just damn ugly,” added Yoobin eonni also holding hands with Seunghyun. “Her outfit was so slutty. Her skirt was riding up her ass too.”
“I think Hye Mi is jealous though,” I added, trying to be serious. “I mean, I really don’t think I’ve seen those angry eyes overflowing with envy in such a long time.”
“Well, moving past the subject of Hye Mi being jealous… can we get going?” complained Daesung who was with Youngbae. “I’m getting hungrier and hungrier by the second.”
I frowned at him half smiling. “You’re hungry again? You just ate on the plane!!And why do you keep on stealing people? Don’t steal my boyfriend when you’re getting lonely on the plane!”
“Yea well, Daesung is lonely because now Youngbae is not single anymore,” teased Seunghyun.
I narrowed my eyes and stared at Youngbae who just laughed and gave me a hug. “You know I’d pick you over anyone else…”
I rolled my eyes. “Sure~~~~”

Chapter 1

We walked outside of the gate, and I looked at Youngbae and Claire, they are so happy together. We need to get someone for Dae Sung, I think he is trying to interfere with the couples. Since he is the only one without a girlfriend. Maybe one of my Eonni's will be willing to meet him.
"Wa! Hye Mi! Your hometown is so nice. I wish i could live with you here!" Seungri joked to me, as he poked my sides.
"You wish. dream on honey." I joked to him, as he pouted with anger. I pinched at his cheeks as he came in closer to bit my hand.
"You guys are disgusting!" Dae Sung looked at us disgusted.
"All you guys are!" he pointed to us with a pout on his face.
"Wegurae Hyung?" Seungri grabbed onto my hand, as we walked out.
"Aniya, nothing." Daesung said. we walked to the front. and called for taxi's. Our group is so big. we needed 3 taxi's!
"Seungri Oppa, where are we going? hotel?" I asked Seungri, I rarely call him that. It just slipped.
"No, your going to show us around. we need to drop off our stuff at your house first." Jiyong said to me.
"Mwo?!" I said surprised. My house?!
"My-my-my-house?" I stuttered. What about Appa.. he will be shocked!
"Uhm, Okay." i said to him, and they returned to their happy smiling faces.
We pulled into the same driveway, I used to ride bike on, skate on, fall on. Everything i could imagine. Dad was still taking care of the lawn, the flowers grew nice.
"We are here my dear chingu's!" I said happily. Seungri grabbed my hand and we got out of the taxi grabbing our luggage.
"Wa! jinjja! Hye Mi, you grew up at a wonderful beautiful place." Yoobin eonni complimented on my house. Well not my house, Appa's house.
"Lets go inside." i told everyone. Noisy gathering feet hustling up the stone stairs.
"Appa, I'm home." I opened the unlocked door, and told everyone to step inside.
"Hye Mi?" A deep man voice came from the living room.
"Appa?" I walked to the living room and say Appa lying on the couch with a bottle of water in his hand watching football.
"Hye Mi I missed you so--Oh?" he stopped on his sentence and saw Seungri and the others standing behind me.
"Ahnyeonghseyo Ajusshi, Seungri imnida." Seungri stepped up to him and shook my dad's hand.
"What?" Appa looked confused and looked at me.
"Appa, he said. Hello Sir, My name is Seungri. Mianhae guys. Appa doesn't know korean. Only basics." I laughed a little.
"Ah, Who are you Seungri? Friend with Hye Mi?" Appa stood up from the couch shaking Seungri's hand.
"No, sir, I am Hye Mi's boyfriend." Seungri looked at me with a smiling face.
"Ah, boyfriend eh? Congratulations!" My dad patted him on the back.
"Kamsamnida Sir." Seungri smiled and whispered to me.
"I thought you said your dad is strict?" Seungri smiled.
"he likes nice people." I held his hand and walked over to the others.
"Appa, this is Claire and Youngbae. They are a couple also." I smiled at them, as they both bowed to say their greetings.
"Wa, you two make a perfect match together. Live happy okay?" Appa said hugging Claire and patting Youngbae on the back.
"Ne Sir." they bowed and walked towards me and Seungi.
"Appa, this is Ria Eonni, and Jiyong Oppa." I showed him to them, Jiyong's face proud, holding onto Ria Eonni's hand tightly.
"Again, another perfect match. You guys look wonderful. Live a happy life. Jiyong, you look like Hye Mi. It's scary." Appa laughed and punched him on the arm.
"Kamsamnida Sir." the both bowed, and they walked over to the couch to sit down.
"This is the last couple Appa, promise. This is Yoobin and Seunghyun" I smiled at Yoobin eonni who had a wide smile on her face.
"Yoobin your cute!! HAHA!" Appa said out loud. Oh gosh, So embarrassing.
"Uhm, Sir. Yoobin is mine. Mianhaeyo." Seunghyun interrupted and grabbed Yoobin's hand for protection.
"TEST! good job, you pass as a boyfriend seunghyunah!" He hugged him and I walked over to Dae Sung who's eyes were to the ground.
"This is Daesung Appa." i said to him.
"Nice to meet you. Hye Mi ah, dont you think he will match with Ye Eun Ah?" he said to me looking at me funny.
"Yeah, I was gonna call her up. Appa dont worry." Dae sung looked at me with a huge smile on his face.
"What are we just standing here for? Lets drink!" Dad was to excited.
"Uhm, Appa, I am going to show them around. Okay? We will be back during Dinner. we will bring dinner for you. Dont eat! Arraseoyo?" We all crowded near the door and headed out.
"Wa Hye Mi, now I know were you get your sense of humor. Your dad is awesome! He is going to be my dad soon. So i dont need to worry." Seungri joked as he grabbed me around my waist as we walked to my car.
"Aish, dont joke about those things!" I wiped the sweat off of my forehead. And we all packed into my tiny little car.

Last edited by hyemi:] on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo Errors.)
Back to top Go down
http://codewhatever.newstarforum.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:16 am

Chapter 2

"So…" Daesung said grinning weirdly at Hye Mi. "Who's this Ye Eun I am hearing about?"
Hye Mi smirked as Seungri put his arms around her waist. "Why? Are you too desperate to have a girlfriend, hyung?" joked Seungri.
Daesung squinted his eyes and folded his arms. "Noooo…. just that I am feeling lonely and left out… I mean, LOOK AT THIS!" He gestured to everyone in the car. "There are 5 people in the car and 2 couples. The other car has 4 people and 2 couples. Of course I'd feel left out!"
I grinned at Daesung as I patted his back. "It's ok, Ye Eun eonni will match perfectly with you^^"
Youngbae looked at me with a confused expression. "You know this Ye Eun sshi too?"
I laughed lightly. "Sure, I met her last time I was here in Hawaii. We hit off perfectly. I'm sure that she and Daesung will be perfect for each other," I rest my head on Youngbae's shoulder as I stifled a yawn.
"I think that someone is getting tired," teased Youngbae holding my hand. "Didn't you sleep on the plane too?"
Hye Mi turned around in her seat and stared at me. "I swear, that girl can sleep so much. She literally slept for a whole day once!"
Youngbae looked at me in disbelief as Seungri gaped. Daesung laughed and I frowned. "So? Sleeping is good for you. Maknae ah, I'll tell you something. Food+Sleep=Happiness in Life, ok? This is my piece of advice. Use it wisely, then you'll end up happy like me."
Seungri laughed loudly as he said to me, "Yah Claire ah, I think hyung is a little offended at your equation to the Happiness of Life."
I looked at Seungri then looked up at Youngbae's unreadable expression. "Yah yah yah, how can you forget your own boyfriend?"
"Awww, I'm sorry," I said as I held his hand tighter. "You know that you'd be before food or sleep~"
*Other car*
"Yah, what's with that over happily smile?" said Seunghyun looking weirdly at Jiyong. "Don't do that; you look scary."
"YAH!" Jiyong stopped smiling and turned to Yoobin. "Yoobin ah, can you lecture your boyfriend on how to be nicer to his dongsaeng?"
Yoobin giggled and whispered something to Ria. Ria laughed so loudly that the driver got taken aback by the loud laughter.
"Omo, Yoobin ah, let's do that! That'll be so funny!!!" Ria grinned as she looked at Seunghyun. "Yah, Seunghyun ah, learn a little more from your girlfriend. She's too smart."
Seunghyun pouted as he looked at Yoobin, trying to pry the secret out of her. "Yoobin ah~" Seunghyun said. "You wanna tell me what you guys are gonna do?"
"Ani, no can do sweetie. This is between us girls," Yoobin said not taking her eyes off her cell phone because was currently text Claire and Hye Mi about her "plan".
*Claire*
We arrived at the restaurant, and by then, Hye Mi and I had already received Yoobin eonni's plan of action.
Hye Mi and I giggled to each other as the boys just groaned and rolled their eyes. We caught up to Seunghyun oppa, Yoobin eonni, Ria eonni, and Jiyong oppa. Yoobin eonni, Ria eonni, Hye Mi, and I walked ahead as we began chattering and planning what we are going to do.
The boys hung back in deep confusion. "Yah, hyung, what is your girlfriend planning? I'm frankly sort of scared," said Daesung.
"I have no idea. I've been trying to find out for the longest time, but she won't tell me."
"Ria even smacked my hand when I tried reaching for her cell phone!" protested Jiyong loudly.
"Not as bad as Claire not talking to me because she was scared that something might slip," Youngbae said exasperated.
"She was ignoring you? Hye Mi tried to switch the topic every time I mentioned it," said Seungri shaking his head.
"Wow… girls…" commented Daesung

Authors Note:
This is a collab with me and my sister. If you get confused. The first chapter I did. We are just going back and forth. So this chapter is my sister Youngjin's part. But in the fic. Her name is Claire, her american name.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:19 am

Chapter 3
"Oh, Oppa, I am not feeling good. Can you run down and get me some medicine?" Yoobin groaned to Seunghyun as she hugged her tummy.

"Wegurae? Gwenchana?" Seunghyun Oppa asked Yoobin eonni looking at her worried.
"Stomach ache."Yoobin groaned again. I winked at Claire for her part of the plan to take affect.
"Sweety~ I forgot my glasses in the taxi. I forgot to tell you. mianhae, can you go and look for it? I will wait for you." Claire hugged Youngbae's arm, as he agreed and walked out. It was now. Seungri, Me, Claire, Daesung, Jiyong, Yoobin, and Ria Eonni. I sat down next to Seungri and I faked a cough.
"Oh?~ Hye Mi ah, gwenchana?" Seungri asked me putting his hand on my forehead.
"I feel a bit dizzy. Can you, get me so Advil or something? Please?" I looked at him sadly so he would do it.
"Arraseo, wait here! Okay? I will be back!" He kissed my forehead, and ran out of the restaurant.
"Go" I said silently to Ria Eonni as she just sat there. She nodded at proceeded.
"Omo! Jiyong Ah!!! i dropped my phone!! Eottohke?! My legs are sore. Can you and Daesung go look for it? I dont want you to go alone." Ria Eonni lied to Jiyong and Daesung nodded and went on their mission to find the phone.
"ASA!!! We are good liars!" I high fived everyone.
"Okay ready? they will be back soon, lets get ready." Yoobin giggled as we all giggled because it was so funny.
"So, remember. No smiling. We are just testing our boyfriends. Okay?" Yoobin said with a evil smile on her face. Everyone smiled evily as well.
"Okay, Hye Mi, Claire made a rude comment on you and Seungri, Claire, Ria Eonni said that Youngbae is to good for you. Ria Eonni, I said that Jiyong doesn't match you. Hye Mi, you said that me and Seunghyun dont make a good couple. Okay, got it?" Yoobin eonni made it clear. It was hilarious.
After 20 minutes of practicing, the boys all came back together, and we were fighting back our laughters.
"Yoobin Ah!! I have your medicine." I heard Seunghyun and other peoples feet hustling into the restaurant.
We were all spread apart. I was sitting on a table by myself. Ria Eonni was sitting 4 chairs away form Claire, and Yoobin was completley on another table as well.

"Whats wrong? how come you guys aren't sitting together?" Daesung came in with a frown on his face.

"Lets lighten up the mood! Sir! Can you play some music?" Jiyong asked the guy and he nodded. before the music turned on, I stood up and slammed the chair into the table and walked outside to the curb of the restaurant..
"Hye Mi Ah, Chamkaman!" Seungri ran after me, as I sat down in a corner, trying to make myself cry.
"What's wrong? Why did you leave?" Seungri sat down infront of me, he grabbed my hand, and think he was trying to comfort me. I couldn't look at him in the eyes or i would start laughing. I just stared at the ground.
"What happened?" He asked again.
"Claire said some bad things, about us." i said looking down.
"Like what?" Seungri said to me, trying to look me in my eyes.
"Hye Mi, what happened?" Youngbae came and grabbed my shirt to stand up.
"Why dont you ask your girlfriend? She was the one who said it. Really, I never knew she was that selfish." i said trying not to laugh at any moment.
"Oppa, Youngbae Oppa~?" I heard Claire's voice. If I look at her, I will laugh.
"Eo, I am here Claire, come here." NO!!!! Youngbae don't!! AISH!
Claire walked over with a tissue to her eyes.
"So what did you say? I dont believe you said anything bad." Youngbae pulled Claire to the side.
"I don't know what I said. Hye Mi, what did I say?" Claire looked at me, as she covered her smile form Youngbae. i dug my face into my crunched up legs and started smiling.
"You know what you said. Thats really selfish." i told her, not telling any of them the problem.
"I really don't know what I said." Claire said, she really didn't know. i laughed at the thought.
"Look, Hye Mi, maybe she really doesn't know what she said. if she said something wrong you should have told her." Youngbae was on her side now. Working out fine.
"Maknae, i really dont know." Claire said to me, as I looked at her.
"You dont have to say it if you dont want to. But I know what you said, and it hurt my pride.It left me a scar and now you say you dont know?!' Already the tears were coming out. It was all fake, but felt like a real situation.
Seungri hugged me.

"it's not your fault. Its going to be alright. Lets just talk about it hm?" Seungri was now on my side. i wonder how the others are doing.

If you guys want to be updated whenever we update. Please put your name or tell me. And I will for sure PM when I have a next update-Hye Mi&&Youngjin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:20 am

Chapter 4
"Yoobin ah, I really can't believe that you would say such a thing. That's so low," scoffed Ria as she sat further away from Yoobin.
Yoobin rolled her eyes as she replied, "You know what? It's true. You know I'd never mean to say it in a bad way."
Seunghyun and Jiyong looked at each other as they pantomimed to each other.
Hyung, what's going on?
I don't know… I think they are arguing.
No duh hyung! I meant, about what though?
I DON’T KNOW!
You're no help hyung…
Yoobin turned her face as Ria buried her face in her lap, both trying their best not to burst in laughter.
"Yoobin ah," Seunghyun said gently. "What did you say to Ria?"
Yoobin looked at Seunghyun, frowning. "I only said my opinions. I seriously didn't know that it would end up like this."
Jiyong looked at Ria whose face was still buried in her lap. Taking her hand gently and leading her towards Yoobin and Seunghyun, he said, "You want to explain to us what happened?"
Yoobin and Ria both folded their arms. Jiyong sighed and sat by Ria as Seunghyun walked to Yoobin's side.
Before another word was said, they were interrupted by loud scuffs of footsteps.
*Claire*
I stormed into the restaurant private room as Hye Mi followed closely behind. I am pretty sure that the acting of the 4 of us will have improved dramatically as this is over.
In the corner of my eye, I spotted Big Bang whispering to each other, clearly confused.
Seeing Yoobin wink to me again, I immediately said. "Eonni ah, I still haven't forgotten what you said to me."
Youngbae and the others turned their heads, almost quick enough to see Ria Eonni's hidden laugh. "Claire, I'm merely complimenting him. I really didn't mean anything against you."
"Eonni, I'm not trying to make more of a mess, but it was really bad when you said that to me."
Yoobin piped up. "It's like what Hye Mi said about us too. Hye Mi ah, like what Claire said, I really don't think that what you said was nice."
Tears filled up my eyes as I forced myself to cry. "Maknae ah, first you blame me for something I didn't say, and then you say something about Yoobin eonni? That's low of you…"
Silently and quietly, all 4 of us quietly forced our eyes to shed tears as our boyfriends came to comfort us. Daesung left to go leave a message for the manager of the restaurant.
Youngbae sat by me and cupped my face with his hands. "Hey, don't cry. Just tell us what's wrong. What happened when we left?"
Seunghyun looked at Yoobin eonni worriedly as he silently embraced her. Jiyong let Ria eonni bury her face on his shoulder when she 'fake' cried. Seungri held Hye Mi by the waist as Hye Mi looked to the floor.
Not one of us knew what to say…
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:21 am

Chapter 5
No one spoke a word until all of us looked up at each other.
i walked up to Claire, who was sitting next to Yoobin.
"Because of you..." I stopped and tried to gather my thoughts. Which I really didn't need to.
I looked at Yoobin, who looked at the others, I waited for her signal. She winked, and I turned back to everyone. I backed away from Claire and Yoobin, and stood in the middle were everyone was sitting down. I rushed over there, and Seungri followed me.
"Because of you all! You guys really hurt other people's feelings. Especially mine." I tried to hold in my laughter when Yoobin winked again.
"YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A HIGH 5!!!" I yelled as I ran over to Yoobin and Ria Eonni who stood up immediatley to hug me. Claire jumped on all of us.

"What the fuck?" Jiyong said angrily.

"Oppa we were joking!!" Ria Eonni grabbed Jiyong's hand, as he smiled but was for sure irritated.
All of the couples, hugged their boyfriends, and I saw Seungri just looking at me, his faced stoned.

"Mian Seungri Oppa" I hugged him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"YAH! Dont you dare do that to me. I can't stand it when you cry." He forced me off of his body.
I looked at Claire who was hugging Youngbae who's face was confused still. Yoobin kissed Seunghyun who was still angry. Ria Eonni was telling him what was it about, while she was stroking his hair. I looked for Daesung who was sitting down on the ground looking at the ground.
"Okay Mianhae guys! We just wanted to see if the boyfriends would take their girlfriends side,,Which they did,,so,, You guys win boys,," Yoobin announced.
"Now! I just called Ye Eun Eonni, lets go back to my place okay?" I announced also, and Daesung got up quickly and hugged me.
"Hyung get off of her." Seungri pulled Daesung off of me, and I smiled as he thanked me thousands of times.
"Okay, well, I am not riding with Daesung he will thank me to much. Can he ride with you guys Claire?" I begged her, as she caved in and she tugged at Youngbae.
"See yah later then Seungri and Hye Mi, I will see you at the house? I will see if I can drink with Ajusshi." Seunghyun called after me, as she walked with his arm around Yoobin's waist.
"Don't get him drunk please!!!" I called after him.
"Come on, the cab is waiting. Lets go Hye Mi and Seungri maknae." Jiyong laughed at the name. I looked at Seungri who looked at me, he grabbed my hand and we exited the private room.
"Appa, we are home." we were the last people to come home.
"Hey girly" Appa said drunken.
"TOP OPPA!!!" I yelled at him, who was sitting down next to Appa drinking. TOP wasn't drunk though. He just had a beer in his hand.
"He didn't stop! I told him to!" Seunghyun laughed at my drunken appa's laugh.

"Aish, did Ye Eun Eonni come yet?" I asked them, they all shook their head.
"Come on Claire, I wanna see my room." Claire came, Youngbae and Seungri followed. they always do. hehe
"You will be sleeping with me, and then Youngbae and Seungri on the other side of the room. There is two beds there." i said pointing to the two single beds. the same room i grew up in. the same pictures hung on the wall. It felt like home again.
"Hye Mi, is that you?" Seungri and Youngbae laughed at my picture.
"Hm?" Me and Claire said and we walked over to them.
"Oh My god! Don't look at it! I am naked!" I covered the pictures with my hand.
"APPA!!!!!!" I yelled. Why would he put it up?! Aiyoo.
"Wae? You look cute!" Seungri said pointing at my face, I think I was.. 3?
"HAHA" Youngbae couldn't stop laughing.
"Chagiya~ Don't laugh hehe" Claire started laughing. I eyed them angrily.
*ding dong*
"Oh Oh Oh!" I heard Daesung Oppa get up and rush to the door.
"Aniya Aniya Aniya!!" I got their before he did, and he fell to the ground. I opened the door to meet my Eonni, her petty pure black hair slightly curled at the ends. Her smile bright like how I remember her.
"Ye Eun Eonni!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I jumped on her and she hugged me tight.
"Hye Mi, my god. Your so gorgeous. You've grown up so much." Ye Eun's smile was bright.
"Eonni, this is my boyfriend Seungri" I told her, as she shook his hand.
"Jeez. And a cute boyfriend." Ye Eun laughed.

*Daesung*

The door opened, and the world stopped.
She is so beautiful.
"Hye Mi, my god, your so gorgeous. You've grown up so much." Ye Eun, said to Hye Mi, with a killer smile.
"Eonni this is my boyfriend Seungri" Hye Mi introduced her to Seungri.
"Jeeezzzz. And your boyfriend is cute!" My chances are gone. I walked away.
"Wait! Daesung! Come meet my Eonni." I heard Hye Mi call out my name, and I turned around. I walked towards her. Her cute smile, glistening in my eyes.
"Ahnyeonghaseyo Daesung" She grabbed my hand and shook it. Her hands were so soft.
"Oh? Doraemon? I love that comic!" She said, pulling out her cell phone which had a Doraemon keychain.
"Dude, thats scary! I love Doraemon also!!!" I pulled out my cell phone, and there had the same cell phone charm. Wow. A girl? Liking Doraemon? Woah.
*Hye Mi*
"You guys can go and talk about Doraemon. Me and Seungri are just going to prepare dinner." I walked, and Seungri just stood there. I looked back and Seungri was just staring at her. I bet he is saying in his head. Noona Nomu Yeppo. Uk.
"Seungri come on." I pulled his hand, and he lost his balance, and I pulled him to the kitchen.
"Seungri why do you just look at her like that?" I asked him. His head still trying to look outside.
"Noona is really pretty." He looked at me, and his smile disappeared.
"BUT! Not as pretty as you." He lied to me. I snorted.
"Save it." I went to the re fridge and I took out the letteues, chicken, rice, and king crab.
*sigh* He sighed and helped me cut the king crab into eatable pieces.

Last edited by RiRi on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:22 am

Chapter 6
I walked into the living room and I saw Daesung and Ye Eun eonni bonding over Doraemon.
"Omg, eonni! You're here!" I half ran and hugged her tightly.
"Kyaa, Claire ah, you've grown too! Just like Hye Mi," Ye Eun eonni gave me a warm smile before saying, "Yah dongsaeng ah, whose this?" She gestured to Youngbae.
I pulled Youngbae next to me and giggled. "Eonni ah, this is Youngbae, my boyfriend. Youngbae, this is Ye Eun eonni."
Youngbae smiled gently and replied, "Nice to meet you. Good thing you like Doraemon. I think that Daesung will die of lonely-ness if someone else doesn’t come and share is fandom."
Ye Eun laughed as she looked at Daesung who just pouted.
"Daesung ah, please don't do that. It doesn’t fit you," I joked.
He turned around and stuck his tongue out as I shook my head and headed towards Hye Mi's bedroom.
Carefully unpacking Hye Mi's luggage and mine, I noticed two picture frames on Hye Mi's desk. It was a picture of me and her when I visited during the summer. The other one was her and Ria eonni when Hye Mi visited Korea. This was so long ago.
Suddenly, I felt someone hugging me from the back. Turning around, I saw Youngbae smiling at me. "Hey, whatcha doing?" He asked.
"Nothing… just unpacking, you wanna help me?" I puppy pouted as he rolled his eyes.
"Why do you always do that? You know that I can't resist it when you do that," Youngbae smiled and played with my hair.
I suddenly frowned as I thought of something weird. "Yah, Oppa, isn't something a little weird?"
He looked at me and frowned. "What do you mean?"
"Last time, Ye Eun eonni introduced us to a bunch of her friends, frankly, none of who I really remember. One of them was her sister and her friend."
"What are their names?"
"Ye Eun eonni's sister is like Sunmi or something like that. The friends names were like, Sohee and Sunye or something like that… the four of them were really good friends."
Youngbae looked at me confused. "But what's the point?"
"Wasn't Seungri's ex girlfriend's name Sunmi?"
Youngbae thought for a minute before catching on. He gasped and said, "Omg, I remember now!"
I looked at him, quickly wanting him to explain. "Sunmi and Ye Eun probably look alike… that's why Seungri was saying that Ye Eun was pretty, because that's what he said the first time he saw Sunmi. As for her friends… I have no clue… but I think that Sunye sounds familiar…"
I wrinkled my nose for a minute and said, "That's so weird; the world isn't this small is it?" Thinking deeper, I frowned and said, "YAH! Who is this Sunye sshi?"
Youngbae smirked and replied, "You aren't getting jealous again are you?"
I closed my eyes and folded my arms. "NO I am not. I do not like the fact that there is another girl that I don't know."
He pleaded at me with his eyes. "I promise you that it won't be like last time. I promise!"
I sighed and smiled. "Sure, pinky promise?"
"Pinky promise."
~~~
As we sat down to eat dinner, I quietly stole a glance at Seungri and Hye Mi. Nudging Youngbae, I gestured towards the two.
Youngbae frowned and nodded at me as he leaned over to whisper, "Ok, now is your turn. Ask Ye Eun about her sister, and I watch how Seungri reacts when Sunmi is mentioned."
I was about to reply as Seunghyun oppa interrupted and smirked, "Yah, you two, if you wanna get 'intimate' you can do that later. Please don't do that during dinner."
"Yah! Oppa! Don't say stuff like that," I pouted as Ye Eun laughed whispering to Hye Mi. "Hey, what are you two whispering about?"
Hye Mi laughed and said, "Claire ah, remember Sunmi?" Under the table, I nudged Youngbae. "Eonni said that you remind her of Sunmi."
"Omo, Sunmi! She was so funny; I missed her jokes so much after that one hour she was with us!" I said enthusiastically.
"Noona," Seungri suddenly said. "What's your last name?"
"Park," answered Ye Eun confused. "Why?"
"Park Sunmi?" said Seungri with disbelief. "The girl who is a little 4th- dimensional? The girl who is a total fangirl when it gets to any celebrities? The one who loves Taeyeon? The one who loves Son Dambi?"
Ye Eun nodded her head as she said, "Do you know my sister or something?"
Seungri almost gasped out loud. "Noona! SHE'S YOUR SISTER?!"
From the corner of my eyes, I saw Seunghyun cringing, Jiyong shifting uncomfortably, Daesung faking a cough, Youngbae shaking his head, Ria eonni raising her eyebrows, Yoobin eonni frowning, Ye Eun with a confused expression, and Hye Mi… the look on Hye Mi's face was terrible.
Hye Mi's eyes narrowed as I spotted her fists clenching her chopsticks. Her smile disappeared and it was replaced with a frown. Definitely NOT a good sign…
"Seungri ah, who is Sunmi?" Hye Mi said with a quiet voice.
Jiyong quickly intervened as he said, "Nobody, just his past friend…"
"Just his old acquaintance," added Seunghyun.
"Nobody of great significance," added Daesung.
I lightly kicked Youngbae under the table as he looked at me.
Tell the truth; Hye Mi will get more upset.
You sure?
Positive.
Whatever you say honey.
Youngbae looked at Seungri with an apologetic look and Seungri understood and nodded.
"Hye Mi ah, she was his ex-girlfriend…"
No one spoke a word.
"Her? Are you freaking kidding me?"
Ria eonni piped up and said, "It's the past maknae. He's moved on, right?"
"Yea, don't get worried. It's all the past," added Yoobin gently.
"No, Hye Mi ah, mianhae. I didn't tell you before. But I think that it was more than that…"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:24 am

Chapter 7
I looked at Seungri who's face was apoligetic.
"Seungri!" Youngbae said to him looking at me.
"No, Oppa, let him finish." I said looking at Youngbae then to Seungri. Seungri's eyes fell.
"Park Sunmi. She was the love of my life. It wasn't any ordinary relationship. It was more than that. 2 years of a relationship that made me completely happy." He stopped and looked at me. he wiped the tears coming out of my eyes with his hand.
"But then she cheated on me, and I found them in bed together. That was the end." Seungri stopped there, and looked at Ye Eun who was in shock.
"You-You were the one who dated Sunmi Ah? You were the one she has always been talking about?" Ye Eun looked shocked.
"Ne Noona." Seungri replied with a serious look on his face.
"Um, may I be excused?" i got up, and slowly walked out of the dining room, and walked up the stairs and walked to my room.
"Love? Happy?" I thought to myself. Didn't I give him that? Didn't I?
*Knock Knock*
The door opened, and I looked up from my lap, and Seungri stood there looking at me apoligeticly.
"Look, just because she was the past. Doesn't mean I don't love you. You give me happiness. You give me smiles everyday." Seungri smiled at me, which I couldn't stand, because if he smiles, then I have to smile also. I put my head in my hands, and hid a smile.
"Hye Mi, gwenchana?" Claire came in my room pushing Seungri to the side, and grabbing my hand.

"I am, don't worry." I smiled at her. She looked at me.

"Your not okay, I lived with you to long, I can tell if your okay or not." She told me looking at me.

"'She was the love of my life. She made my life complety happy.' Whats wrong with you?!" Claire looked at Seungri who just sat there.

"Honey you ok?" Youngbae Oppa grabbed Claire's hand.
"Maknae ah, gwenchana?" Youngbae put his hand on my head.
"Mhm." I stood up, and hugged Claire.
-Lets party baby, shake it baby-
"Yeoboseyo?" I answered my phone, and a cute little girls voice was on the phone.
"Ne Yeoboseyo? Hye Mi dongsaeng? This is Sunmi Eonni." I almost dropped my phone. I saw Claire, her eyes wider. I think she heard.
"Uhm, Ne Sunmi ssi?" I answered her formally. Trying to hid my anger from her.
"Can I come to your house? It is boring staying at my place, and I heard Seungri is in town? Is he staying with you guys?" She said to me, I almost broke my phone form squeezing it with anger. I gave the phone to Claire before I started to yell at her.
"Sunmi ssi, you may come. But please leave when your sister does. There is no more room in our house for 2 more people." Claire tried to be nice, but it sounded harsh.
"Okay, I am coming now. Be there in 10." Sunmi hung up before Claire could say anything else.
"Your exgirlfriend is coming Seungri, you must be happy." Claire said, she pulled me along, and Seungri and Youngbae were alone in the bedroom.
*Youngbae*
Claire and Hye Mi left without saying another word.
"Hyung, what do I do? If I see Sunmi I will break down and start to cry. But I love Hye Mi so much. I feel so shitty." Seungri said pained.

"I dunno. You should have thought of that before you said anything." I said, and walked out of the room.

-10 min-
* Ding dong*
*Hye Mi*
"Hye Mi, calm, don't punch her, let me do that." Claire said to me, as she smiled.
I nodded and Claire opened the door, and there was the same girl I saw 2 years ago. i wanted to rip her face off.
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:14 am

hye mi sshi....woah Confused Confused Confused such a long update u got there...hmmm
take half an hour to read finish and 10 mins to digest it laugh XD LOL
neways ur fic is awesome...mayb i'll post my fics in here too
but not BB's ff Gomen~ Gomen~
a thumbs up for u hye mi sshi cool cool cool
Back to top Go down
http://fujimoto-michikotopia.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:24 am

Chapter 8
I was about to punch her in the face; I really was.
http://sqkisiggy.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sunmi.jpg
Sunmi's long layered hair was partially clipped up on the top. She wore a blue leopard print tank top with a super short white jacket. On the bottom, she wore a short black frilly skirt with leopard print heels.
Hye Mi and I stood gaping at her as Ye Eun and the others came to the door. Seungri's face hardened as he saw her while I cleared my throat and said in my politest voice, "Sunmi sshi, annyeong~ nice to see you again,"
Hye Mi stifled a laugh as she heard me saying everything in the casual form, which made my sentence sound more rude than polite.
Sunmi smiled warmly at me and Hye Mi and said, "Claire ah, you already dropped the formalities, why still call me Sunmi sshi?"
I clenched my fists as I said, "Is Sunmi eonni better?"
"Aniya, just Sunmi is fine. You're closer to my age than Hye Mi is. I think it'll be fine."
She walked in and greeted the others. No one knew what to say as they nodded hello and greeted her politely. Yoobin broke the ice and said, "Are you hungry? We were just finishing up dinner."
Sunmi smiled again and said, "Aniyo, its fine. I just ate at home."
Ye Eun frowned and said, "I thought umma and appa weren't home. How did you manage to get food?"
"Sunye eonni came over looking for you. Since you weren't there, she stayed and made me dinner. Sohee was gonna come but she had to go to some dinner party thing."
As we walked into the living room, everyone stayed and chat while Hye Mi, Seungri, Youngbae, and I kept quiet.
I felt like punching her whenever she did some cutesy act. I clenched my fists as I fought to keep my face still. I will not lose my temper…
"Hye Mi ah, you haven't said anything," said Sunmi turning to Hye Mi. "Are you ok?"
Hye Mi forced a smile as she answered, "Yea, I'm just a little tired. It was a long day."
Sunmi smiled politely and turned her attention to Seungri. "Seungri ah, ahnyeong, long time no see!"
Seungri gave her a weak smile and replied, "Ne, have you been well?"
Sunmi flashed him another smile as she said, "Of course! I've never been better!"
At that moment, I really wanted to punch her. Suddenly, Sunmi gasped and said, "Omg! Remember Sunye eonni?! And Sohee?!"
Her over enthusiasm had scared everybody as Seungri nodded his head smiling faintly. It couldn't have been clearer that his annoyance had gone up another notch.
The evening went on, with Sunmi in the center of attention. I was about to gag at the end of the night when Ye Eun eonni and Sunmi had to leave.
Ye Eun eonni and Daesung exchanged phone numbers and left. After saying good night to Ria eonni, Yoobin eonni, Seunghyun oppa, and Jiyong oppa, I walked to Hye mi's room to prepare for the night.
As the night went on, I couldn't sleep. Walking to the kitchen to make myself hot chocolate, I saw Seungri at the kitchen with red eyes.
"Seungri ah, gwenchana?" I asked gently.
"Ani, I'm not fine at all." He answered as he turned around to face me. Beckoning me with his hand, we sat together at the dining table.
"Sunmi… is back," he stated.
"Well, way to say the obvious Seungri," I replied, not intending to be mean.
"My point is… that I don't see how she can do that without guilt…" Seungri continued. "I don't see how she can strut around like a princess, brag about herself, be so conceited, and not even have the slightest guilt that she is a slut and that the person she cheated on was sitting right in the room."
It took a minute for me to take it in. "Some people are evil Seungri. What is important is that you don't let go of the ones who are by your side… the ones who truly love you for who you are."
I patted him on the back as I walked back into the room, hoping not to disturb Youngbae and Hye mi.
*Sunmi's POV*
I intend to take him back. Hye mi is a good dongsaeng, but I love Seungri more.
My mistake… it was all lies. Seungri belongs to me!
*End of POV*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:25 am

Chapter 9
"Youngbae Oppa. Eottohke? I really don't know what to do. Sunmi is back. what if Seungri falls for her again?????" I looked at him as he sat there silently listening.
"If Seungri really loves you.. He would chose you over Sunmi. I mean look at her. Slutty, you can almost see her pussy. Its like going to fall out or something. Reminds me of Hyori." Youngbae said angrily as he looked at me.
"Ditto. I am just so angry! How can she act so innocent! How can she be all princess like and just strut around my boyfriend looking at whorish, and acting all cute!" I said punching the couch.
I looked for Seungri, no were to be seen? I bet he is with that damn bitch Sunmi.
"Hye Mi ah.. Promise me something?" Youngbae turned to me as he grabbed my hand.
"Even if he goes with Sunmi.. Promise me that you will never give up." he smiled as he said.
"I won't. He is mine, and will always be mine." I said angrily as I stood up, and Youngbae followed me.
"Youngbae Oppa, go sleep. Claire is probably wondering were you are." Youngbae nodded and went upstairs.
I walked into the kitchen and saw Seungri sitting down with red eyes.
"Seungri ah, gwenchanayo?" I asked him sitting down besides him.
"Hye Mi..." He started, and he grabbed my hand and lifted his hand onto my cheek.

"If I look at someone else. Only look at me only. Okay?" Seungri's panda eyes looked at me sadly.
"What is that supposed to mean? If you cheat me on, you want me to just watch you and still look at you. Still love you? Wait! Don't tell me." My eyes watered and I felt his hand wiping the tears falling from my eyes.
He looked at me with his red eyes.
"Seungri! How could you!!! That bitch came into our house, and then you decide to just love her again?! What about me Seungri? Your just going to be like every guy I know. Cheating on their girlfriends." I yelled at him, and stood up. Threw his hands way from me.
"Hye Mi,,,I still love you. But.. I love Sunmi more." He said grabbing onto my arm.
"Dwaesso! (Enough!)" I broke lose of his grip, and stormed into the my room.
I saw Youngbae and Claire together talking. I ran and jumped onto my bed, and pulled my pillow over my face. I cried uncontrollably.
"Hye Mi Ah?!" Claire said rushing up to me, and trying to pull the pillow away from my face.
"Hye Mi...." Youngbae snatched the pillow from my face with incredibal force.
"What the fuck happened?" Youngbae yelled at me, grabbing my hand to help me up.
"Seungri gave up on me!!" I yelled at them as they just watched me with shocked faces.
"Why that little--" Claire started as started to walk out of the room, but Youngbae snatched her arm and pulled her back.
"What did he do?!" Youngbae wanted answers.
"He said to only look at him! He said, if he cheats on me, he still wants me to love him. To only look at him." I said through tears.
"Na man barabwa." Youngbae said.
"Just like your song." Claire said holding his hand.
"He is going to take Sunmi back! He is going to take that bitch back!!" I yelled as I buried my face in my hands.
"That little boy. I am going to finish him off." Youngbae as I saw his hand clentch up.

"No, lets just.. Make him jealous." Claire added as I looked up at her.
"Claire no, that will only make it worse. I will be the same as him." I said.
"Claire is right. Maknae gets jealous easily. Lets just try?" Youngbae said agreeing with Claire Eonni.
I sighed.
"I guess we should try." I said getting up.
"Great. I will call up Key from SHINee. He will help out. Such a player him." Youngbae took out his phone and went into the bathroom to talk to his dongsaeng.
"Don't worry. Everything is going to be alright Hyemi. dont worry much." Claire said holding my hand.
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP
Gazette Moderators.
Gazette Moderators.
Fujimoto_Michiko_VKP

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:08 am

seungri how could u do that DIE! DIE! speaks out Angry Angry
and Key appears too omona so many artists in this fics ne...lolx
laugh laugh XD XD
hye mi sshi...update soon ah...
Back to top Go down
http://fujimoto-michikotopia.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Chapter 10
The next morning, I couldn’t help groan anger. As we ate breakfast, no one said a word. Youngbae had already explained what happened to the others.
It wasn’t that hard actually, considering the amount of noise we made.
Suddenly, the door bell rang. I quickly got up and practically ran to the door as Youngbae shook his head, almost letting out a laugh at my weird behavior.
“Ahnyeong,” Key smiled at me as I opened the door. “Claire ah, ahnyeong. How are you?”
I smiled and gave him a big hug. “Omg, oppa! You’re here! I can’t believe you’re here. Well, you know everyone right? C’mon, we’re eating breakfast.”
Hye mi lifted her head as she saw Key. She smiled and walked to him. “Oppa, ahnyeong, you’re here!”
“Yah, hyung ah,” Key said, after giving Hye Mi a hug and acknowledging his other hyungs and noonas, “is there more food? I’m hungry!”
Youngbae looked at him and shook his head. “Aigoo, only thinking about food… no wonder you can cook…”
Key smiled and led Hye mi into the kitchen, saying, “Hye mi ah, gimme food please!”
*Key’s POV*
“Hye mi ah, what’s going on? Why do I have to make Seungri hyung jealous?” I asked, confused.
Hye mi sighed and explained the whole story. By the end, my fists were clenched and I wanted to punch him.
“Oppa, don’t worry about it…”
“How can I not worry about it? You’re my dongsaeng, and I’m your oppa. Even if he is my hyung, it’s still my responsibility to protect you!”
*End of POV*
I felt weird… Key was here… pretending to be Hye mi’s new love. As much as I know that it wasn’t real, I found their relationship really unsettling.
Youngbae noticed my stare and looked at me. “Gwenchana?”
I nodded slowly, chewing my bacon. “Oppa… why if Key oppa likes Hye Mi?”
Youngbae frowned. “What do you mean?”
“Like… if they are pretending to be together, and Hye Mi is just trying to make Seungri jealous but then Key oppa and Hye Mi end up liking each other and then Seungri goes back to Hye Mi, wouldn’t that cause a huge drama?” I asked still chewing on the same piece of bacon.
Youngbae thought. “Yea, but then Key said that there’s only one girl that he’ll like, and it’s because he still likes her.”
“Why if that girl is Hye Mi?”

Youngbae frowned. "That'll be bad, but I don't think it's likely. Key knows you better than Hye Mi… I'd think it would be you rather than Hye Mi."
"Yea but I still think its Hye mi," I said before quietly adding, "Because he doesn't like me… not before and not now."
Yoobin looked at us and stared curiously, nudging Ria eonni. "Yah, what are you guys talking about?"
I smirked before stealing a glance at Seungri from the corners of my eyes. "I'm saying how there's a hug possibility of Hye mi and Key oppa getting together… since I'm convinced that oppa likes her."
Youngbae grinned and added, "But I'm telling her that Key needs to be tough to get a heartbroken girl,"
"Oppa, I told you, Key oppa is capable of anything. I'm just glad that he's here. It's been so long since Hye mi and I saw him."
"Claire ah, I heard my name…" We turned and saw Key and Hye Mi walking back to the room. "I'm capable of everything dongsaeng."
I narrowed my eyes. "Yah, oppa, don't be so conceited and focus on your mission of making certain someone jealous," I told him in Chinese.
He huffed and pouted as he sat next to Hye Mi and me and started eating.
"So Key ah, how's the promo going?" asked Jiyong oppa casually.
"It's good," said Key chewing his food. "A lot of the sunbaenims have already been there, so SHINee being known as their hoobaes makes it easier. But the support from fans is awesome."
"Didn't you get sick after that?" frowned Seunghyun oppa. "I heard from Jaejoong who heard from Yoochun who heard from Onew saying that you and Jonghyun got sick."
"Hyung ah, are you sure you're not a girl? How do you keep track of all that? Only girls have the capabilities of keeping track of all that information," said Youngbae in disbelief.
Yoobin laughed as she turned to Key. "So Key, what's this that I heard about your yunhanam series? How was it?"
"Ahhh it was awesome!" exclaimed Key. "But as much as I love noonas, I prefer dating dongsaengs rather than noonas."
"You have a dongsaeng in mind?" I said smirking. "Oppa, you should get a girlfriend."
Key looked at Hye mi and back at me and winked. "Claire ah, don't worry. I already have one in mind."
I snickered as Hye mi shook her head staring at her plate, trying to steal a glance at Seungri who remained emotionless.
"Key ah, get a girlfriend soon," added Hye mi.
"Hye mi ah, don't worry. I told you. Once the girl gets better after her breakup, I'll ask her out," winked Key again.
I really wondered if Seungri knew that we were setting this up…
*Seungri's POV*
Key's words made me boil inside. Even though I want to return to Sunmi, Hye mi should always be mine.
I'm selfish but I can't forget how heartbroken she was last night. No way will I let Key be some rebound. She should always remember our memories… because I still can't live without her.
*End of POV*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Chapter 11
I sat there quietly, as I looked at Key, all wrapped up in a conversation with everyone sitting down at the table. Seungri and I remained quiet. I wanted to yell at Seungri, I wanted to make him realize, how much I love him. And he tells me to only look at him, when he is with Sunmi? Hyoo. He really thinks I am someone like that? I can wait. But not when he is dating someone else, and tells me to look at him.
"Hye Mi, ready?" Key stood up and grabbed his jacket from the back of his seat.
"Eodi?" I asked him standing up also.
"Movies, my bloody valentine is out. Its a romance of horror." Ke winked at me. And I just smiled.
"Hye Mi is afraid of scary movies. Make sure to hold onto her tight." Seungri said not looking up, his eyes glued to his plate.
I eyed him, and remembered that time I went to the movies with him. Him dragging me into the theater. When the scary parts would come, I would bury my face into his arm. He held my hand the whole time. Comfering me.
Key grabbed my hand, and we said our goodbyes, and I looked at Youngbae and Claire who winked at me. I gave them a nervous look.
He exited out the door, and walked down the street towards the mall.
"Key Ah.." I said starting, not knowing what to say.
"Did he really hurt you?" Key said looked down at me.

"Believe it or not.. He really did make me cry. He made me cry way to much. More than I had cried in a whole year." I said not looking at Key who was just staring at me.
"He really... He shouldn't be hurting someone like you. Your my dongsaeng. I know all about you. And i know, your really fragile. Someone who breaks your heart. Its like half of you is killed inside." Key said to me, as we walked towards the mall.
"Oppa.. Gomawoyo." I thanked him, as I stopped and gave him a hug.
"If he hurts you again after this. I am not letting you go." Key said hugging me tighter.
Not letting me go? Whats that supposed to mean?
I thought the whole time. We finally reached the mall, and we bought our tickets and entered the theaters.
~*~*~
I wanted to go and chase her. I wanted to hold onto her. I wanted to tell her so much. I stood up, and ran out of the house. Running towards the mall. I wsn't breathless. I couldn't feel anything. Just wanted to get to her, and tell her. Get to her. Tell her! i ran faster, and asked the lady for when the movie was going to be done.
1 hour from now. I sat down. 30 minutes passed, and the first snow started to fall. It was cold. But I couldn't just leave. I had to wait.
1 Hour passed, and everyone was coming out of the theater. I saw Key and Hye Mi talking.
I could over here them.
"OMG! it was so funny, you were practically on my lap!" Key laughed.
"Shut up." Hye Mi's pouted face looking down.
I ran up to her, and grabbed her arm from his.
"Seungri." She said looking shocked.
"Hye Mi, you can wait for me right? You can wait right?" I said shaking her by the shoulders.
"Can I ask you a question?" She said through her tears.
"Sure, but it can't be about me." I said.

"Why can't you love me?" she said, her broken voice making it hard not to cry.

"I just... I dont know." I said to her. Giving her the truth. Why can't I love her? Is there something holding me back?
"Seungri.. Do you know how much pain she went through. Crying over you? Because of you. I can't have her love. All of her love is to you. And your just going to say. I dont know If i love you or not? Do you love her or not? If not. I will take her." Key said standing infront of her.
I saw Hye Mi's face, who was just confused. She looked at Key with wide eyes.
"Hye Mi.. Do you love him?" Key asked me, facing her.
"Key.. Mian.. I love Seungri." Hye Mi said to Key, Keys expression fell, and he just looked at her.
"Look, Key, your still going to be my Oppa. You, to me.. Can't be anything more. Just my Oppa, I'm your dong saeng. Not Yeoja Chungu." Hye Mi said to him grabbing his hand.
"Hye Mi.. I am still going to like you. But, since you love Seungri.. And I am sure, he loves you back. I am not going to interfer. I am going to be a good person." Key hugged Hye Mi, and then he turned to me.
"You better take her. And love her. If you break her heart again.. I am not going to let her go." Key said whispering to me.
"Come here." I grabbed Hye Mi, and she struggled to get away.
"What are you doing?!" She yelled, as I put all my strength to get her in my arms.
"YOU HAVE SUNMI! LET GO!" She yelled, and she ran away. Across the street to the other side.

~*~*~*~
I ran across the street, and ran to the park. I finally got there and sat on a swing. I took out my phone and called Claire.
"Yeoboseyo?" I heard Claire's voice on the other side of the line.
I couldn't handle myself, and I started to cry.
"Eonni.. Seungri came.. He said he doesn't know if he loves me. And he tried to hug me, he is with Sunmi now." I said through my tears. the amount of breaths I took in 1 min, just to be able to talk.
"MWO?!" I could here, Youngbae and Claire say what at the same time.
"Hye Mi ah, Chamkaman, We will be there soon! Okay! Stay there!" Youngbae said.
"I'm at Han Park. On the swings." I said, I closed my phone and waited for their arrival
the tears kept on falling. I thought back and back again. I just wanted to see how many tears would fall down.
Back to top Go down
musicstar

musicstar

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 pm

The part where the girls played a game on the boys.

You took it from Hwang Bo and Shin Ae when they played a prank on Alex Chu and Hyun Joong in "We got married".
Back to top Go down
http://gdragoncafe.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated   [FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated Empty

Back to top Go down

[FIC] Another Happy Day R-14--Updated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Code Whatever :: Big Bang :: Sunset Glow-
Jump to: